tungstentoastertungstentoaster

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

That phreaking ROCKED!

I thought it was so much of a let down til after the credits. WAIT FOR THE EXTRA SCENE!!! People have been comparing KS to Madness and I personally think that if anything, it should be compared to JZ. Krinkels has a comletely different style of animation and storyline (if there even still is one by the end of the episode :P). Seeing JZ6 and KS6 have all been released within about a month of each other (even Madness 6 come to think of it), it has finally made the comparison just that little bit easier. I believe that KS has all of the elements of JZ that make both of them classic flash series' (extreme violence, gripping suspence, obligatory bullet time) but I feel that JZ just beats KS at the post in the execution of said elements at times (as a series that is, KS6 still rocks JZ6). Nevertheless, it should always be said that KS is one of the greatest violent stick flashes of all time.
== CHAMPION EFFORT! == :D:D:D

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Boxorz officially roxored :D

That was awesome! I really like the spacebar text progression function. (To the guy who couldn't work it out: press spacebar while focused on the flash movie to go to the next line of text) The fight choreography was pretty amazing! The storyline is really growing too which is great. I can only hope to imagine what happens next. W00t and a half for this movie! :D

- Chrono Trigger Trailer - Chrono Trigger Trailer

Worth a look for CT fans

Was good to see a nonsprite version of CT. Seeing it was a trailer, the lack of story is quite forgiven but we are yet to see the trailers subject in all its glory. Could be worth the wait...

Calico Monkey Episode 3 Calico Monkey Episode 3

Hillarity ensues...

That was hillarious! All of them are. I love the comic strip layout, it really fits the humour. I don't agree that the episodes should be longer, that would destroy the comic-esque charm but more episodes would be fantastic!

A Mages True Worth A Mages True Worth

It's only too true...

The age old trouble with mages is once again exploited in this ammusing little flash. Maybe you could do a series on the many ways mages are screwed over in their class...?

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Art for art's sake

This is a prime example of art for art's sake. There is no underlying concepts or any crap like that, just simplicity gone complete eyes and ear candy. Worth it's bandwidth in gold. And seriously, wait through the start, you'll be glad you did.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Does it get any better?

You would have to be a guru of your style of flash. You take such a mediocre idea and create such gold from it. I don't know how you do it but keep it up!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Champion stuff

This is such a great flash, oh so funny. A great piece. I will be looking out for more of your stuff!