tungstentoastertungstentoaster

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

wpnFire wpnFire

W00t and a half... point 5.

Excelent gameplay. Very smooth graphics and realistic sound (at medium quality). It seemed that turning off fps stablising (i speak "the queen's english" :P) slowed down game time not just fps count (which can make action easier to follow on slower machines). Spas (or "spaz" in game) was a little overbalanced weapon-wise. Bosses were simple in design but execute their purpose elegantly. Adventure mode maybe a bit short but the extra missions make up for that. :D Overall a well designed and executed game!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

A McChampion Effort (STRATEGY SPOILER AHEAD!!!)

This game doth r0x0r my b0x0rz. I'm stuck at the croc but so far it's awesome. To all those who can't find things: click on the flash and keep pressing tab to find clickable objects. I don't think it's too much of a hint, it sure hasn't gotten me *too* far.

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

Phreaking Epic.

That was great! Sure, maybe the storyline needs a bit of work but that was a damn solid game with great gameplay, amazingly appropriate soundtrack and beautiful panoramas inbetween fights. That doesn't mean it doesn't get intense, though. There are a couple of tricky situations but it's ok if you get stuck, help will surely make itself apparent. Overall, an epic game and one to which we may one day see a sequel. (Or so I hope!)