tungstentoastertungstentoaster

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

That phreaking ROCKED!

I thought it was so much of a let down til after the credits. WAIT FOR THE EXTRA SCENE!!! People have been comparing KS to Madness and I personally think that if anything, it should be compared to JZ. Krinkels has a comletely different style of animation and storyline (if there even still is one by the end of the episode :P). Seeing JZ6 and KS6 have all been released within about a month of each other (even Madness 6 come to think of it), it has finally made the comparison just that little bit easier. I believe that KS has all of the elements of JZ that make both of them classic flash series' (extreme violence, gripping suspence, obligatory bullet time) but I feel that JZ just beats KS at the post in the execution of said elements at times (as a series that is, KS6 still rocks JZ6). Nevertheless, it should always be said that KS is one of the greatest violent stick flashes of all time.
== CHAMPION EFFORT! == :D:D:D

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Boxorz officially roxored :D

That was awesome! I really like the spacebar text progression function. (To the guy who couldn't work it out: press spacebar while focused on the flash movie to go to the next line of text) The fight choreography was pretty amazing! The storyline is really growing too which is great. I can only hope to imagine what happens next. W00t and a half for this movie! :D

- Chrono Trigger Trailer - Chrono Trigger Trailer

Worth a look for CT fans

Was good to see a nonsprite version of CT. Seeing it was a trailer, the lack of story is quite forgiven but we are yet to see the trailers subject in all its glory. Could be worth the wait...

wpnFire wpnFire

W00t and a half... point 5.

Excelent gameplay. Very smooth graphics and realistic sound (at medium quality). It seemed that turning off fps stablising (i speak "the queen's english" :P) slowed down game time not just fps count (which can make action easier to follow on slower machines). Spas (or "spaz" in game) was a little overbalanced weapon-wise. Bosses were simple in design but execute their purpose elegantly. Adventure mode maybe a bit short but the extra missions make up for that. :D Overall a well designed and executed game!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

A McChampion Effort (STRATEGY SPOILER AHEAD!!!)

This game doth r0x0r my b0x0rz. I'm stuck at the croc but so far it's awesome. To all those who can't find things: click on the flash and keep pressing tab to find clickable objects. I don't think it's too much of a hint, it sure hasn't gotten me *too* far.

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

Phreaking Epic.

That was great! Sure, maybe the storyline needs a bit of work but that was a damn solid game with great gameplay, amazingly appropriate soundtrack and beautiful panoramas inbetween fights. That doesn't mean it doesn't get intense, though. There are a couple of tricky situations but it's ok if you get stuck, help will surely make itself apparent. Overall, an epic game and one to which we may one day see a sequel. (Or so I hope!)